TOP-RATED LIMOUSINE INSURANCE IS IMPORTANT
The limousine insurance professionals at Lawrence & Brownlee will work with you to develop a complete and affordable limousine insurance policy for your livery for hire operations. You can get fast, free limo insurance quotes with top-rated insurance companies simply by calling (800) 804-0896.
If you have one luxury limo sedan, limo bus, stretch limo, or a whole fleet of limousines, you need the right coverage at the best price for your business. Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance represents only companies rated “A” by A.M. Best.
Most people are somewhat familiar with automobile insurance, but limousine insurance is NOT the same as an insurance policy for your personal vehicle. The added risk and liability incurred when operating a car for hire requires special handling and unique limousine insurance protection. Having an experienced insurance professional to look out for you and your interests is exactly why you should call Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance today at (800) 804-0896. We will guide you thru the maze of coverage, limits, and options you need to consider when buying limousine insurance.
Limo Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Limo Liability Coverage – Bodily Injury and Property Damage liability is the insured required by state law and provides coverage for damages to property and injury to people if your limousine is involved in an at-fault accident.
- Limo Physical Damage Coverage – Comprehensive and Collision covers damage to your limo resulting from an at-fault accident, theft, storm, or fire.
- Limo Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Protects YOU for YOUR injuries or YOUR damages if the accident was caused by someone else who did not have liability insurance, or did not carry enough liability.
- Workers’ Compensation – Coverage for your employees’ medical bills, lost wages and disability if they are injured on the job.
- Employment Practices Liability – Provides you with legal defense protection if your employee sues YOU for harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, etc.
Many limo businesses have very loyal clients who become familiar with their drivers from weekly trips to the airport or driving to business meetings or social events. Whether it be your drivers or your passengers, people are very important to your business. With proper limousine insurance, your drivers and clients are protected as well as the general public.
The limousine industry is growing, even in the midst of this economic downturn. The limo and car for hire businesses are still making money. After all, people still want that feeling of luxury once in a while.