Anderson Auto Insurance
Statistics show it is likely you will be involved in an auto accident sometime during your driving experience. NOW is the time to analyze your auto insurance policy to be sure you have proper coverage and limits in place!! Call Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance TODAY toll free at (800) 804-0896 or locally at (864) 225-8222 for a FREE ANDERSON CAR INSURANCE POLICY REVIEW.
The friendly and courteous insurance professionals at Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance will analyze your current Anderson car insurance policy and work with you to tailor an affordable auto insurance plan specific to your needs. Just because you have an auto insurance policy does not mean you are adequately protected. There are numerous coverage and limit options to consider. You need value protection before an accident occurs. Our knowledgeable staff has over 80 years combined experience and will explain all your options. In addition, we will make certain you receive all the discounts that are available to you.
Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance has provided valued car insurance protection for drivers just like you since 1912.
All of the auto insurance companies we represent are “A” rated by A.M. Best. A properly written car insurance policy can act as a shield….protecting you and your assets in the event of an auto accident. No one likes to think that a car accident can happen to them, but unfortunately, it can happen to anyone at any time. Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance is your Anderson Auto Insurance experts, call us TODAY toll free at (800) 804-0896 or locally at (864) 225-8222 for YOUR FREE ANDERSON CAR INSURANCE POLICY REVIEW.
Following are coverage parts that should be evaluated in every car insurance policy:
- Liability Insurance – covers resulting bodily injury and/or property damage to others if the accident is your fault
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance – provides coverage for YOUR bodily injury and/or property damage if the person who is liable for the accident has no auto insurance. Just because South Carolina law mandates auto insurance does not mean everyone has it.
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance – provides coverage for YOUR bodily injury and/or property damage if the person who is liable for the accident does not have enough insurance.
- Medical Payments – pays medical expenses for you and/or passengers in your vehicle
- Collision – pays to repair or replace your damaged auto in the event of an at-fault accident
- Comprehensive Insurance – pays to repair or replace your auto when sudden and accidental damage results from incidents other than collision such as fire, vandalism, theft, flood, glass breakage, wind, hail, or collision with an animal
- Emergency Road Service – covers towing of your vehicle and other emergency road services
- Rental Car Coverage – pays the cost of a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired resulting from a covered accident
Make that call TODAY and let the professionals at Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance go to work for you.