The friendly and courteous insurance professionals at Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance will analyze your current Anderson SC car insurance policy and work with you to tailor an affordable auto insurance plan specific to your needs. Just because you have an auto insurance policy does not mean you are adequately protected. There are numerous coverage and limit options to consider. You need value protection before an accident occurs. Our knowledgeable staff has over 80 years combined experience and will explain all your options. In addition, we will make certain you receive all the discounts that are available to you.
Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance has provided Anderson SC car insurance to drivers just like you since 1912.
All of the auto insurance companies we represent are “A” rated by A.M. Best. A properly written car insurance policy can act as a shield, protecting you and your assets in the event of an auto accident. No one likes to think that a car accident can happen to them, but unfortunately, it can happen to anyone at any time. Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance is your Anderson SC Car Insurance experts, call us TODAY toll free at (800) 804-0896 or locally at (864) 225-8222 for YOUR FREE ANDERSON SC CAR INSURANCE POLICY REVIEW.
Following are coverage parts that should be evaluated in every car insurance policy:
- Liability Insurance – covers resulting bodily injury and/or property damage to others if the accident is your fault.
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance – provides coverage for YOUR bodily injury and/or property damage if the person who is liable for the accident has no auto insurance. Just because South Carolina law mandates auto insurance does not mean everyone has it.
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance – provides coverage for YOUR bodily injury and/or property damage if the person who is liable for the accident does not have enough insurance.
- Medical Payments – pays medical expenses for you and/or passengers in your vehicle.
- Collision – pays to repair or replace your damaged auto in the event of an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Insurance – pays to repair or replace your auto when sudden and accidental damage results from incidents other than collision such as fire, vandalism, theft, flood, glass breakage, wind, hail, or collision with an animal.
- Emergency Road Service – covers towing of your vehicle and other emergency road services.
- Rental Car Coverage – pays the cost of a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired resulting from a covered accident.
Make that call TODAY and let the professionals at Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance go to work for you.
Classic Car Insurance
Anderson Classic car insurance is different from ordinary car insurance because it’s geared towards the actual collectible value of your car. It’s one thing to be able to get another car, it’s quite another to be able to replace your classic car.
In the same way that you customize your ride, you can customize your classic car policy: the car’s value, the miles you need each year and more can all be adjusted for you. You might be a driver that goes to all the shows or you may drive only limited miles – pay for what you need.
When you insure your Anderson classic car on its own policy, the low cost and the numerous collector features that can be added to your classic cars policy will surprise you.
Anderson Classic car insurance is available to anyone who needs to insure a car that is worth more than will be covered by a standard car insurance policy.
Two reasons to get started today!
- Make sure that before your next car show or even your next drive, you enjoy the safety of full insurance for your car and the peace of mind that it is correctly insured.
- Fill out our simple form right away to get started. We will get in touch with you to show you the features you need at a very reasonable price.
Antique Car Insurance
Senior Drivers Insurance
In your golden years, you can take advantage of many discount programs tailored to you. Auto insurance is no exception.
Anderson Senior driver car insurance relies on the length of your good driving record to discount the premiums you pay.
It’s your lifetime resume of great car driving paying you back with lower costs because an insurance company has plenty of history to know that you are a low risk driver.
You may be thinking that your current policy has already adjusted for your age. Not necessarily. A policy that you took out before the age of 55 may just keep charging you a higher baseline premium for years.
That extra money for the exact same coverage is money you could be saving our using for your retirement.
Here are two reasons to act now!
- It’s simple and quick. You can make an apples-to-apples comparison of your current coverage against a discount senior driver insurance policy.
- You’ll get a no risk quote within a day if you fill out this short form. Find out what senior driver discount you qualify for right now.
Teen Drivers Insurance
They Want More Because You Have More
- In our society, three things work against you:
- It cost nothing to initiate a lawsuit
- Juries and judges are unpredictable
- Defending yourself costs enormous sums of money
One other factor also comes into play. They want more because you have it.
A long time ago, you decided to arrive. You worked hard and got there. As you did, you accumulated possessions. Not an ostentatious amount, but enough to make you and your loved ones comfortable.
You are proud of these accomplishments. In fact, you have protected them with the best insurance you could.
Now you need extra protection, an umbrella insurance policy.
What are your limits on your auto and home liability policies? $300,000? $500,000?
It’s not enough.
You get into an auto accident; someone falls into your pool; whatever the fluke occurrence – you can be sued. What if you are sued and the award goes to the plaintiff? Okay, you say, the insurance will cover it. But what if the amount is over the policy limits? (That happens, especially if you have nice things.)
How will you pay the judgment? How will you even defend yourself in such a lawsuit? Can you actually lose all you have strived for?
You bet you can.
You need protection that will rev up after the other policy limits are exhausted. You need Anderson umbrella insurance protection.
Contact us (864) 225-8222, a seasoned insurance professional at Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance, in Anderson. Discover how a small cost provides you with gigantic protection.
Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance
At Lawrence & Brownlee Insurance we have provided umbrella protection for people in Anderson since 1912. We know how to protect your assets. Now you will too!
Complete the Protection Savings Form today for a free, no obligation umbrella protection quote. Don’t spend another sleepless night riddled with anxiety about losing all you have. Take out an umbrella!